Rental History Reports is an established resident screening company operating for over 18 years. RHR is unique in the sense that we combine the fast, internet-driven technical capabilities of the large national suppliers with the exceptional personal service of a small, local company. Working with us offers the best of both worlds. Click on one of the links below to learn more:
I have used RHR as the screening company for the properties I manage. Julie is the one that handles all of my questions and does a fabulous job. She has always been there to guide the way in whatever it is that I need. … read more »
Jessie, Resident Manager
Why Choose RHR?
RHR is constantly researching and developing new technologies that further separate our service from the rest of the traditional resident screening agencies of today, while also allowing us the flexibility and customization to fit virtually any unique need suggested by our clients. Dare to compare RHR against your current screening partner and you will see that we truly provide the right path to the right people!
- Fast, accurate results. Most information is available in seconds to meet your need for timely decisions. By reducing decision time, you can act quickly, limiting your exposure and expense.
- Thorough research. We dig for the information you need to make a good decision. Because we employ a mobile staff whose purpose is to obtain the most current information available, you can be assured of a comprehensive report.
- Legal compliance. Our processes meet the federal standards of FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act), FHFC (Fair Housing and Fair Credit), EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission), FTC (Federal Trade Commission) as well as others.
- Affordable Pricing. Rental History Reports offers a complete array of effective, affordable products that will assure you know everything you need to about your prospective renter before making a leasing decision. We can also customize our service packages to each client's unique needs. You will never pay for something you don't need.
- Award-Winning Quality. We take pride in the quality of our work. In fact, RHR has received product service vendor of the year award from the Multi-Housing Association (MHA) in recognition of our highest quality standards and overall customer satisfaction. When you use RHR for your background checks you can rest assured that you are buying a high quality, reputable product. Here is your path to better residents!
- Technology. Our company is on the leading edge of technology. All customers are set up with online accounts they can access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In addition, RHR is constantly researching and developing new technologies that further separate our service from the rest of the traditional resident screening agencies of today, while also allowing us the flexibility and customization to fit virtually any unique need suggested by our clients.
- Security. We take significant measures to protect the rights of individuals as well as our customers. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any personally identifiable information that is shared with us. The information that you provide to us is only used to better understand our visitor's use of our services and to support transactions conducted on our site.
- Customer Service. Our customer care team is service driven and ready to answer and solve any problem you may have. Our office doors are open Monday - Friday. Call Center Hours are Monday - Thursday from 8 am - 6 pm and Friday from 8 am - 5:30 pm. We are also available extended hours for customer service via our automated web service.
- Instant Results. When you use Rental History Reports, valuable information including credit, criminal, and eviction data is available to you in less than 60 seconds. Although the time may vary based on how in depth of a report has been requested, most reports are completed in entirety within 24 to 48 business hours.
- Proprietary Advantages. RHR offers several exclusive proprietary advantages over our competitors including: